CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Luke's 1st Haircut!

HAHAHAH - I just saw where I never posted this to our blog!  He has already had to get another haircut!  So two haircuts within 25 days.  The boy has a head full of hair that grows fast just like his daddy!

Well, Luke has gotten his first haircut!  Aunt Amy (my twin sister for those who don't know her) is a cosmetologist so she of course got to give him his first haircut!  Honestly, I not want to cut his hair - I loved the curls!!
But, since I knew it would be while until we would see Aunt Amy again, I let her cut his hair after his birthday party.  But bless his little heart, he was not a happy camper!  It was 9:30 at night, he was still up and was trying to make a dirty rebel (yes, he still has issues pooping even with drinking juice and solid food).  So, Amy and I did whatever we could to make him "not scared".  It was priceless!  Aunt Amy said that she had never cut anybody hair while they sat in her lap!
Luke's curls!  BYE BYE :-(



Mommy's turn to hold him while Aunt Amy cuts the back of his hair.

Look at the BIG BOY haircut - and YAY for making a dirty rebel (yes, I took a picture of him pooping - didn't realize it at the time - Sorry) :-)


The big boy with Aunt Amy!



2 comments:

Becca said...

Love the pictures--especially of him in his chair! I can't wait to give Martin his. I hope you didn't iron that patchwork plaid!!!!! Love you.

The Burks Family said...

hahaha Becca! No, I did not iron his patchwork plaid chair. The thought did cross my mind about having to do it after it is washed though :-). I did iron one of his patchwork plaid outfits this sunday due to the inside liner showing and thought about you & laughed! Love you and hate we didn't get to hang out with ya'll last weekend! Looks like ya'll had fun!

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!