CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sea World in Orlando, FL

On Saturday, August 17th, Stephen and I went to Sea World in Orlando. On this trip, my sister, Ronda, and my sweet niece, Madeline got to with us! We has so much fun, even though it rained on us and was very humid. We got to see Turtles, Stingray, Penguins, Sea Otters, Dolphins, Sharks, and Manatee. Stephen and Madeline were able to touch the Stingray! Below is a slide show of the animal pictures from Sea World.



While at the Penguin encounter, Madeline wanted to show all how Penguins walked. It was so precious!


Due to Ronda being pregnant, she was not able ride with Madeline on the rides at Shamu's Happy Hour. Therefore, next in line was Aunt AE! We rode the Shamu Express (a pretty rapid roller coaster for a 3.5 year old). As soon as I sat Madeline in the seat and got her lab bar down and locked, she raised her hands high in the air and yelled "Go Shamu Go!" I was laughing from the get go with her on this ride. To my surprise, she kept her hands straight up in the air through out the entire ride and was also laughing! After the Shamu express, we rode the Jazzy Jellies. This ride lifted us straight up in the air in a "egg" and spun around the middle pole. And of course, she kept tell Aunt AE to spin it faster! The last ride that we rode was The Flying Fiddler or as Madeline called it, the Crab ride. This was a giant, bright red fiddler crab that took us 20 feet up in the air. It then begins to jump in a vertical descent in a quick series of short drops. During each drop, she just giggled! Riding these rides with Madeline was so much fun and I know that I have made my other sisters, mom, & dad very jealous of having shared such an experience with Madeline! Sorry Family! Below are the pictures of Madeline and me on the rides at Sea World.

1 comment:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Now I can keep up to date with you! You need to come and have dinner with me and holly one day! We need to catch up! Do you ever come to Meridian?

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!