CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Webfetti.com


Well Baby, we have made 3 years and they have been wonderful! Over the past 3 years, I have learned what love really is and each day, I love you more and more. I have learned that Love is not always easy, but that it is AWLAYS worth it when it comes to loving you. The Lord could not have blessed me anymore by putting you in my life.

Looking at the past 3 years, I could not have asked for a better adventure. And I do mean an adventure. Each day with you is a new adventure and I never know what that adventure is going to be :) But this is one of the many things that I love about you. I love the fact that you can make me laugh and you always know excatly what to say when I am down and out. I love that you keep me on track and focuses on the important things in life. These only begins to scratch the surface for why I love you.

I love you baby and I do thank the Lord daily for placing you in my life. Thank you for being the leader of our relationship and family. You have kept us grounded in our Faith and I have truly loved serving the Lord with you over the past 3 years. But, I do know that this is only the beginning of a wonderful lifetime together. And I am looking forward to each hour of the lifetime ahead of us! I love you Stephen!



Love,
Ollie

Oh, yeah - Thanks for watching the Olympics with me every night and all afternoon when we are at home! That reallys means alot to me!
Webfetti.com

No comments:

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!