CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Scuba Diving

Well, tomorrow is finally almost here. Since Stephen and I first met, he has been waiting me to get certified to go Scuba Diving with him. Well, that time has finally gotten here. Over the summer, I have been taken the Scuba Diving class at the "W" so that I could be get certified and tomorrow we head out for my first 2 certification dive. Then on Saturday, I will do my final 2 dives. So, I will keep ya'll posted with the results on whether or not I pass or not! Please keep us in your prayers, I am a little bit nervous and Stephen hasn't been since he met me in September of 2001!!!

No comments:

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!