CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Certified and 2

Well, I passed her certification dives for being about to Scuba Dive. So, now all I has to do is get Stephen motivated to go diving. Actually, I think that Stephen has decided that he wants to get his dive master. With his dive master, he says that he can give Jenny her "refresher course" and then her and Justin can go diving with them.

Also, on Monday we celebrated out 2 year wedding anniversay! We decided to go to Louisiana to visit a friend of ours for our anniversary. And it was very nice to get away - I had no cell phone service so the plant could not get in touch with me. And the little times that the wind may have been blowing in the right direction and phone did ring, I just ignored it! It was so nice! Our friend has a cabin on the lake so Sunday, I got to attempt to learn to wake board. And, I did get up on the wake board (actually on the first try), but I took 2 major face plants! I think my head is still hurting from that! They forgot to tell me that if I got both fins out of the water, then that would happen!

Well, that is all for today! I have to get back to catching up at work! Take care and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Paul, Jennifer, and Taylor said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I miss you guys so much. Paul will be home sometime next weekend. When we come back to Columbus we will have to do dinner. Again, Happy Anniversary!!

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!