CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sadly - 15th, 16th & 17th Month Updates

Well, I came to the blog to update it today for Luke on 17 months when I realized that I have not updated it since he was 14 months!  Wow - I did not realize that - must not have too many followers.  I am sure that few that I once had are no longer following.  But, if you are, I will try to give a brief update on the last 3 months of Luke's life :).  I will try to be a better blogger - but no promises!  I love spending most of spare time with my little man - he is growing & changing so much everyday!  I am scared of the day that I wake up and he is all grown and wants nothing to do with his mommy so I am tried to soak ever spare minute I have up with him!


Here is what was new at 15, 16 & 17 Months for Mr. Luke:


  • He has 10 teeth with 11 & 12 knocking on the door.  3 of his 1st molars are all the way in and the 4th is cutting through now.
  • He started walking around 16 months and is now off to the races!  The boy is running now - it is so cute when you see him kick it up a notch while walking because he sees something that grabs his attention.
  • He is wearing size 18/24 months in pants,  long sleeve shirts, and jumpers and 12 months in short sleeve shirts.  He is really getting lanky - I am hoping that he will be tall like his daddy!
  • He is still wearing a size 3 diaper.
  • He is still wearing a size 3 in his camo boots, a size 4 in his lil MSU squeaker shoes and a size 5 in his maroon Nike tennis shoes.
  • He still weighs about 24 lbs.
  • His favorite words are still "HEY", "BYE", "Yeah", "Momma" when I am not around according to Stephen.  He is trying to say lots of words like "Reeses" (the dog), eat, Aaaeee, more, this, up, and who knows that else the kid is saying!  He does a lot of talking to who ever will listen.
  • The kid does not meet a stranger.  He says "Hey" to everyone and will continue to say Hey and even yell Hey until the stranger responds back!  The kid is a nutt!
  • He loves to pick up any of his cell phones and act like he is talking on them.  He even used the shoulder prop for holding his cellphone between his ear & shoulder!
  • His favorite foods are pizza, gold fish, marshmellows, raisins, dried cranberries & blueberries, eggs, waffles, pancakes, and Cuties (the little seedless tangerines)  
  • The kid still loves music!  He got a music set for Christmas but has already lost one of the drumsticks that came with it.  
  • Passy Update - well, he still has his passy.  
  • He LOVES the outside and does not understand when you tell him that it is too cold to go outside and play!  At that point, we have experienced several melt downs!
  • His favorite toys right now are of course the toys he got for Christmas - you read our post on Christmas to see what those are.
And now, just a few of my favorite pictures over the last 3 months :)











1 comment:

Patsy said...

So when are we going to get an update on this blog?!:)

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!