CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jack Lucas "Luke" Burks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

We Got Snow!

Yes, a few weeks ago - We got Snow in Saltillo! It was beautiful! Everyone gets to share their stories of how their kids reacted to the snow - but we get to share how the dogs reacted! This was the first time that either dog has seen snow. It was a Sunday morning and Brotherhood at the church so Stephen was up earlier than me. He got up and got dressed and then tired to put the dogs outside to go potty before he left. When he opened the door to let them out, they both immediately we outside. But before Stephen could even shut the door, Rolo bolted back inside. She ran into our room and hide under the bed and was just a whining. Reese's just stood on the patio and looked. When Rolo would not come from under the bed, Stephen let Reese's back inside. He came into the bedroom and told me that they were mine - he had to go to Church. Knowing the "girls" had to go potty and not wanting our bedroom to smell like pee, I got up and attempted to get them to go outside. When I opened the door, Reese's went outside. Rolo came out from under the bed, still whining, and jumped on the bed. I had to go pick her up and tote her outside. She was shaking and whining the whole time. When I got them outside, I just shut the door and hide till they went potty. Finally Reese's walked over to her normal spot and Rolo just backed her butt off the patio and pottied! It was so funny - I wish I had a picture but I was laughing so hard that I forgot to get a pic! Below are pictures of the house & yard from the snow. It was very pretty and all gone before Stephen got home from Church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need an update!

We Miss You Little Rolo

We Miss You Little Rolo
What a great dog she was - there will never be another dog like sweet little Rolo!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!

Our Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Pup!